Demolition Derby Link to Imperial club.com

Demolition Derby Link to Imperial club.com

I wonder if there is a way to prevent them from having the link on their
site to the Imp. Club???? Such as requiring permission from the club? Don't
know if there is a legal angle to this.

Mark T. Boehme
65 Crown
925-671-3160