Demolition Derby Link to Imperial club.com

Demolition Derby Link to Imperial club.com

> It is a demolition derby web site that has a link to
> imperialclub.com
> classifieds.  I sure would hate for a nice Imperial
> to fall into the hands
> of these folks.

This occured  a few months ago...at the time, an
IMPCOP wrote a polite but firm letter requesting that
the link be taken down as it was unauthorized.  IT is
indeed a legal issue and I implore the Impcops to take
actions ASAP.  Legally, we (the IML) are in the right
requesting that the link be removed, and they (the
demoheads) must comply or face the threat of a lawsuit.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome
Hubcaps along the floorboard