Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Gunk radiator repair?

  I have seen radiator paint for sale that is supposed to allow better
heat transfer, I wonder if this paint is any different from any flat
black engine paint. I have a propane torch, is the solder and flux any
different from what you would use for a copper pipe? Is it beyond a DIY
to remove the whole tank?  I think the dent is repairable, it is very
blunt without any sharp creases to push out.
                                                  Frank