53 six pass limo

oops, sorry, I just noticed you said six passenger
Limo, that is the "town limo" based on the Custom
Imperial.  Still pretty rare.  Front seat is fixed and
can be a challenge for taller owners.  Disk brakes
were optional, AC was optional when introduced late 53
and Powerflite was introduced in late 53 also.

Kerryp
54 Custom Imperial