53 six pass limo

There are several Crown Imperials on the list and the
web site has a price guide as does Old Car Price Guide
which you can pick up at a good magazine stand.
NADA.com has prices but don't know how 'good' they
are.  Range from 4400 to 12100.

One unusual thing that the crowns have is the Lambert
Disk brakes.  These are pretty rare and finding parts
is a challenge.

Does yours have fluidrive or Powerflite?  AC?

I'm negotiating (Again) on a 50 Crown Limo.

Kerryp