58 imp speedo removal.and things

Question for the list .does the speedo come out of the dash of a 58 without
having to remove the whole dash? Also have a need for the steel gear from
inside the auto pilot,and linkages to the carb from auto pilot.Can some one
tell me is the centre drive shaft support rubber bonded to the steel mounting
bracket?.Mine is a good fit on the drive shaft but moves in the bracket.
regards Keith Hopping