Owner's manual question

A four barrel carb was optional availability for the Canadian market in
1981; I'm not sure about the last two years. For the EFI car, when starting,
no fuel is pumped by stroking the accelerator pedal, versus the carb models
wherein you can squirt fuel until the float bowl is empty. If the fuel
system is flooded, on either type of car, a wide open throttle, while
cranking will help clear the manifold of excess fuel. The retrofit carbs,
replacing the EFI, were two barrel - similar to the Chrysler New Yorkers of
the era. Bob Harris

Subject: IML: Owner's manual question