electric window lifts ('50's/'60's)

thats what I thought - its a dead ringer - and moroso list just the motor as
being a seperate replacement part - here in NZ theres no spare window motors
lying round for any imperials, and its brand new!!! the motor speed seems to
be the same (me being the human revcounter haha) and the motor spindle looks
appropriate...