electric window lifts ('50's/'60's)

But it looks like a dead ringer for the lift motors on
my '60.  Has anyone used one of these?  Do they work?
By the way the price I got quote by some online racing
motor joint was $41.47.  NOT BAD if it works.

Timothy
1960 Custom

 --- WC Roddick <roscoe1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit : > I
looked at the Moroso Site.  Unless I'm missing