Please Welcome Returning Member, Phil Kizzee (1966)

Please Welcome Returning Member, Phil Kizzee (1966)

New Subscriber(s): Phil Kizzee
Email Address is: pbkizzee@xxxxxx
Member Location: Central Ohio

Car(s) owned: 1966 Crown Imperial Lebaron (gold with gold leather)

Self-Introduction: I was on this list a few years back before I "inherited"
my grandfather's Imperial.  Now, for the last year, I finally have had the
privilege of having this 1966 beauty.  My grandfather bought it about 30
days before he died of a sudden heart attack.  The family drove it for a few
years and then it was my grandmother's church and hair dresser car.  It has
always been garaged and has only 24,000 miles on it.  I don't know much
about how to repair it, but I keep the body washed, waxed and covered...it
never sees rain or bad weather.  Over the next twenty years, I am sure I'll
need to figure out how to fix it!!  I am just glad we still have it.