Running Temps

hey! i have had this happen to me also. i went to the local caterpillar dealer and bought some 30 day flush. just add this to water and drive it. this flush works great and have had  success with it. just remember to drain it out after 30 days shot the radiator upper hose first with infrared gun and lower hose to check split in temps to see if it was cooling correctly. after about 1 week of driving I check it again and had lower results and this told me it works. No need to rod out radiator if all you need is flush. Larry 60 64