Wheel cover I.D.?

While rummaging through my various boxes,bags and piles (sheds,garages,and a barn) of  automotive "collectibles" (debris?) recently, I came across a wheelcover emblazoned with the word IMPERIAL and a Gold eagle in the center, I have no earthly Idea where this came from, but since I have been "messing" with cars for almost 25 years, the phrase "Where the Hell did this come from?" is one often muttered by me while foraging through my collection.  I would like to identify this wheelcover, I'm thinking it's from a late sixties Imperial, but I can't seem to access the year by year part of OIC (it's busy?) to track it down, There is a part number, however,  if someone with a parts book could look it up, I'd appreciate it:

PN 2881707  that "0" might be a "9"---it's a little smudged

It's a big, heavy one-held together on the back by no less than 12 hex-head screws...on the front it resembles the turbines of a jet engine,with black paint between the ribs, and about a 3/4 inch wide stripe of light argent silver around the outside...

Chris...
72 Lebaron
71 Lebaron retired to the barn due to extreme rust
65 Sport Fury Indy Pace Car Convertible ( future project )
69 Dodge Charger RT/SE -on the rotisserie right now
94 Ram tow vehicle/parts chaser
94 Lebaron GTC Convertible ( Wife's one owner 40,000 original mile little
red convertible )
68,69,70, and two 1972 Chargers in various stages of decay...