Oakhurst Pictures California Statewide Meet 2002

Oakhurst Pictures California Statewide Meet 2002

What a wonderful time at the 19th Calif. Statewide Imperial Meet in Oakhurst this year. I was concerned that the number Imperials displayed might be less than Solvang, since many of the Imperials would be driven up to 300 & plus miles to get to Oakhurst. On reflection I think there could have been more Imperials in Oakhurst this year than in Solvang last year. The owners at the Meet are always so good to me and always make me feel very welcome. My goal next year is to drive my '59 Crown from New Jersey to win the "longest distance" award. I always suggest that you put the Calif. Statewide Meet on your calender the next time it comes up. I have posted first 10 "general scenes" out of 125 pictures. It will take a little time to load the next 115 pictures. I have used WEBSHOTS to post picture since these are large files with greater detail. The next group of pictures are the one car per pictures along with detail photos. This year I focused on the cars 1954 to 1959. http://community.webshots.com/album/37959077SpAqXT Bill White '55 & '59

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com