Nasty replies

you said it the best..im with you 100% cars are cars..i dont have everthing
original on my 1964 imperial and i dont care...it might not be the best but
it is mine and i would never sell it..im working class so i dont have alot
of $$ to have everthing original on the car,i just use and buy to have the
car running to get me to work..its going to take time for me to get
everthing working and fixed on the car but thats the fun of it and thats
that!
Punkdad :)