Interesting item on eBayMotors web site item#1827845221: CHRYSLER SHOP

Interesting item on eBayMotors web site item#1827845221: CHRYSLER SHOP MANUAL POWERFLITE TRANSMISSION

HiYa Guys-N-Dolls, I know there has been alot of questions about Powerflite
trannies, maybe this would be a good addition to the site
Thad the ImpPoster

Title of item:  CHRYSLER  SHOP MANUAL POWERFLITE TRANSMISSION
Seller: 111gar
Starts: May-08-02 18:58:34 PDT
Ends:   May-18-02 18:58:34 PDT
Price:  Starts at $20.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1827845221

Item Description:
        In very good condition this original shop manual with wonderful
diagrams and a 111 pages of tex.The manual covers the Powerflite trans. and
internal oil passage power steering gear.Thanks for looking..........
On May-09-02 at 06:00:50 PDT, seller added the following information:
                                                         Pay for this auction
online with the BidPay

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at
http://www.ebay.com/ebaymotors