81 IMPERIAL

Hi Asa,
     I have the buttons but the steering wheel was shot. The car has
leather seats that are in pretty good shape except for a few cracks in
the piping on the drivers seat and the chrome end caps which are peeling.
Seats are tan and not badly faded. I am going back for my last trip on
Sat morning so let me know if you want them. Molding was shot and it had
a manual antenna but I got the am/fm/8track probably just as a
conversation piece since I doubt anyone will want it. I will check on the
seat belts and if they work I will get them. Do you know if I need a
special tool to get them off or is it a regular bolt.
     Allan