81 IMPERIAL

Allen I just bought a 81 Imperial and would love to have the steering wheel if its tan and leather and in good shape mine is cracked and the leather is really bad I also need the right rear quarter panel chrome moulding if its excellent and The antenna and the instrument center trip- reset  MY car is tan cloth and yellow?and the seat belts if their tan. a few more things but can't remember I drove the car back from vegas without trouble. a 30 hr drive and I'm still tired.  The guy I purchased the car from was an increadible man with lots of chrysler stuff too much to list here.   Thanks Asa