Please Welcome New Member, Darrell L. Davis (1931 Custom Phaeton and '31

Please Welcome New Member, Darrell L. Davis (1931 Custom Phaeton and '31 Closed Coupe Sedan)

Hooray for 1931!

We're really glad to have an additional prewar owner.
Please tell us more about your cars and their
personalities.
I'd especially like to know what they're like to drive.

-Kenyon

--- Mike & Christine Trettin <mtrettin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>