Looking for 66 Parts

> My father and I are restoring a 1966 Imp and are
> looking for parts. Can anyone lead us in the right
> direction to find some?

Hi Karl,

I hope that you have thought to contact the vendors listed
on the OIC web-pages under "parts", as that's really the
place to be for this sort of quest.

Hemmings Motor News is a monthly publication that lists
most junkyards that have particular specialties, if that's
not enough, but the OIC gives reviews of vendors.  There's
one in particular to stay away from listed there, so take a
look if you have not done so already.

http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/index.htm

-Kenyon

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious