Please Welcome a new Member Amy Beitel '93

Please Welcome a new Member Amy Beitel '93

New Subscriber(s): Amy Beitzel
Email Address is: beitza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: olney, maryland

Car(s) owned: 1993 Imperial; just purchased.  Teal blue vinyl top with
champagne interior.  Am
seeking front floor mats (champagne [tannish color) made for the Imp and a
pair
of hubacps for the 1993.  Will pay top dollar.

Self-Introduction: I love my Imp but am not finding busy parts for it.
Help.  So far I
haven't needed mechanical parts.  Any suggestions?