Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: IML: IML - DIGEST POSTING

Good Morning All,
       I've had good luck finding carb kits on PartsAmerica.com.  Got one for the '68 Holley, then one for the '71 AVS (replacing the '68 Holley!)

Steve Charette
'63 Custom (just needs brakes to become my daily driver)
'68 Crown (think I have a lifter that's not holding oil)
'81 Coupe (awaiting fuel system upgrades)