74, 75 Imp -----> 76-78 NYB

I assumed that the 76-78 NYB was the same car as the 74-75 Imp.  I thought it
was just some juggling of account books in head office, as they closed one
division, but kept producing the car as a Chrysler.

Yeah!  I know!  ASSUME means making an ASS of U and ME.

So, I read about the disc brakes being dumped in favor of drums for the NYB.
What other differences (aside from name plates) exist between the 74-75 Imp and
the 76-78 NYB?

Alan Harper

http://mail2web.com/ .