Smoking during warm up

Valve STEM seal failure will produce smoke primarily after
deceleration.  The high vacuum in the engine associated with
deceleration sucks oil into the cylinder and this is burned off in a
puff of smoke when you accelerate again.

To test for the valve stem seal problem, drive at 60 miles an hour, let
your foot off the gas and coast down to about 30 mph, then give it gas
and watch what happens out the rear.... If there is a cloud of BLUE
smoke, you have probs with valve stem seals.

Valve GUIDE wear can also permit oil to seep into the cylinder. To test
for this, use a vacuum gauge.  Let the engine idle after warming up.
Watch the vacuum gauge.... it should flutter at idle.  Increase RPM, and
if the vacuum gauge needle settles down and becomes rock steady, you are
ready for new valve guides.

White smoke to me means COOLANT or WATER... You could have a bad head
gasket.  Are you losing coolant??