Still A/C: Anyone with a '72 shop manual?

Still A/C: Anyone with a '72 shop manual?

What does this servo look like is there a picture If it is like a Mercedes I might be able to help as I hot wire these units to go to full A/C or Full Heat which ever is required and its cheaper than the 600.00 and 135.00 amp   Asa