From: Wm. R. Ulman [mailto:twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 7:41 AM
To: 'DAYTONA PARTS COMPANY'
Subject: RE: Rebuild of a '68 Carter AVS for a Chrysler 440 engine

Hello,

        Thanks for getting back to me, Here is the scoop.  I have a '66
Imperial Crown Conv with the 440 (It now appears to be a '74 engine with
'67 manifold, '68 Carter AVS)  the engine was rebuilt years ago with a
higher lift cam, fairly mild.  The car runs rich now as my mechanic has
rebuilt the carb, tuned it up, replaced the distributor, wires and such,
but it just won't run quite right.  I'm pretty picky about this stuff,
since I'v spent the money to have it run well, and it just doesn't.
Anyway, he can't adjust the carb right due to the plugs in the front.

        Do you have a '69, or newer rebuilt AVS for sale?  If so, would
you take the '68 AVS that is currently on my motor in trade as partial
payment?  Please let me know what my best plan of action should be.

        Thank you for your time, and assistance.

Bill Ulman, Seattle, WA