Need a '69 or newer AVS for my mutt Crown Convertible- Rebuild of a '68

Need a '69 or newer AVS for my mutt Crown Convertible- Rebuild of a '68 Carter AVS for a Chrysler 440 engine

Why don't you try smaller jets on that same carburetor?  I n other words,
continue the effort on the carb tuning...   D^2