Need inside door panels for '64 Crown 4DR

Need inside door panels for '64 Crown 4DR

Does anyone have any "extra" inside door panels that fit the '64?  We are looking for some where the backing boards are NOT warped, rotten, or rat-chewed like ours are.  Color is not really an issue, as we were going to re-cover ours anyway.

Or, can anyone provide tips as to how to rebuild ours??

Thanks in advance
Bill & Tami
'64 Crown 4DR HT, Black on Black