81 IMPERIAL

Hi Gang,
   I went shopping this morning and at the supermarket was an 81 Imperial
that had just been brought in. The nose is good, looks like all the fuel
inj stuff is there, column is semi taken apart, seats look fair, pillowed
goldish tan leather, switches are there, doors are okay . Let me know if
anyone wants anything as they seem to get rid of their stuff quickly. I
bought the digital dash and clock/trip computer buttons , if anyone needs
them, let me know. I also got some other trinkets from it . I deleted the
last couple of e-mails about someone trying to maje a different dash fit
so here is the right one. Please e-mail me if you want it.
BANDMGRINDING@xxxxxxxx

     Allan R
   62 vert
   63 vert