ignition coil cap 1926

Below is a repsonse from my neighbor, who was around then, had for your problem.  He thought it was Autolite brand in a subsequent EMAIL.  If Henry had the pieces of your old one he could probably make you one.  Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: 2nd request on ignition coil cap

Matt, my memory is not that specific but some of the old chryslers had a fitting at the top of the coil that screwed in the top of the coil and held the coil wire in place. If a sample were available one could be made.  Or  a coil could be used for the demensions to make a wire retainer to fit. Henry.