Convertible top hydraulics need charging

Convertible top hydraulics need charging

Hello,  the '67 is almost on the road.  Does anyone know the best way to
"recharge" the hydraulics for the power top?  I know that there are two
hydraulic jacks on either side of the car, behind the rear seat panels
under each leading edge of the folded down top, but mine is too weak to put
the top back up.  The motor sounds fine, so must just need more fluid.  Was
it transmission fluid or power steering fluid?

Thanks, Greg