Gary Goers

--- avlimited <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Has anyone order from Gary Goers. I ordered some
> items a couple of months
> ago and have not received anything yet

I've ordered from Gary several times and have always
been pleased with the items I've received.

However, he is a one man show, and he makes lots of
the items he sells, AND he's the only person selling a
good bit of what he offers . . . so he's often slow in
shipping out orders.

I ordered a trunk carpet, trunk liner set, and trunk
weatherstrip for my '71 Imperial in May 2001.  It
arrived toward the end of December 2001.  Yes, it took
a long time to get the items, BUT Gary is the only
vendor I know of who offers those particular items,
and they are 100% correct.  The price was pretty
reasonable too.

So just be prepared to wait.  :o)

Elijah