64 Imperial Remote Mirror installation guide

64 Imperial Remote Mirror installation guide

Hello,
I've just bought a correct remote mirror for my 64 Lebaron. But I'm confuse about the exact position of mirror, I mean where to drill a hole to put the mirror.  Can someone provide me with a chart of exact location to install the mirror?

Lutfi
1964 Imperial Lebaron