Gary Goers

Anthony,

Gary runs pretty much a one man shop so 2-3 months wait on fab orders can
be expected.   Try sending him an email requesting status -- he usually
replies in a day or two.  Below is from Gary's site  www.garygoers.com
providing contact info.

"PHONE & FAX 406 752- 6249 Phone is normally answered between 8:00 -
10:00AM Mountain Time. Any other time, I simply must ignore it. The FAX
is always on, but it is not in the shop so I rarely get the Faxes until
the next morning. Email is gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx If you absolutely have to
contact me; this is still the best way, however I'm no longer going to
allow myself to be interrupted all day answering them. I'll answer them
in the early morning."

John B.

On Wed, 01 May 2002 22:20:43 -0400 avlimited <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Has anyone order from Gary Goers. I ordered some items a couple of
> months
> ago and have not received anything yet
>
> Anthony

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!