From: "Jim Stacey" <jstacey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 7:10 PM
Subject: IML: '73 torsion bars - which end is which?

Greetings,

I pulled the torsion bars out of the '73 I'm restoring this weekend and
noticed something that puzzles me.

I know there is a left and a right bar, but which end of the bars goes to
the front (control arm) and which one goes to the back (frame)?  It think
I've proved to myself that by reversing the bar end-for-end it would end up
twisting the opposite way, which would defeat the purpose of specific
left/right bars.

Jim Stacey
'73 4drht in 1000 pieces
near Toronto