Elwood is home!

Yesterday, my wife and I drove to Elizabethtown, Pa (about 225 miles) to
pick up Elwood, our "new" '68 Imperial sedan. The gent who sold us the car
met us at the Harrisburg airport with the Imperial, all clean and polished,
with a full tank of fuel. From there we went to a local Notary to do the
paperwork and obtain temporary tags for the ride home. The trip back was
great!  I never owned an Imperial of this vintage, and while I was sure they
would be terrific road cars, I was totally impressed by the smooth, quiet
ride and the tremendous power. On the way, we stopped to take a few pictures
which we will have up soon.

So far, I will be looking for the following items: An original AM/FM radio
(not stereo), as Elwood has AM only; The vanity mirror in the glove box,
which is missing; and an excellent or better right rear bumper end (the only
blemish on the entire car. If anyone has these items, you can contact me
off-list.

Regards,

A very happy Ross Klein
'56 Imperial sedan, two-tone green
'68 Imperial sedan, Bronze/beige
'78 NYB 4 dr. Golden Fawn
'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"