Factory stereo speakers in doors of a '67?

Factory stereo speakers in doors of a '67?

Tim and list, I am going, this week, to see the car the stereo speakers came out of. I'll try to remember my camera and take a picture of the door panel. Then you could post on your site.
Jim Harris 67 68 converts
67 is for sale