Electronic Distributor in a 392

At 09:24 PM 4/25/02, you wrote:
>I don't have any information about these electronic distributors - I've
>never had a problem with the original type that I couldn't fix myself.   I
>doubt I could say that about an electronic one.
>
>Dick Benjamin,

Some of the hot rod magazines dealt with this a few years ago. A late model
small block distributor will work but I believe there has to be an
extension put on the shaft to make it work. HotHeads or another of the
aftermarket distributors should be able to help you. You might want to pick
up a Street Rodder magazine and check out their ads, as there are several
that deal with the early hemis.
Danny