Alignment Specs.

Adam,

Since you do not have a service manual (and any on auction will not be sold
until the auction ends) the following is the information you need :

Caster : + 1/4º to + 1 1/4º

Camber : Right =  0º to + 1/2º
  (+ 1/4º preferred)

Camber : Left  = + 1/4º to + 3/4º
  (+ 1/2º preferred)

Steering Axis Inclination  :  5½º to 7½º

Toe-In  :  3/32" to 5/32"
  (1/8" preferred)

Height : 2" + or - 1/8"
Side to Side Difference (Maximum) : 1/8"

Toe-Out on Turns (Inner Wheel at 20º) : 21.5º

The factory service manual is a good investment.   It will have virtually
all the information you will need to work on your car.   The Imperial is
usually included with the Chrysler, so they are not as rare as you may
think.   This is also a good time of the year to look for one.  Not sure
where you live, but this is the season of car shows and swap meets.  There
are many vendors who sell manuals at swap meets so you might strike it lucky
at a local swap meet.

Failing that, there are any number of dealers out there.  A copy of Hemmings
will lead you in the right direction for dealers - and may have ads in it
for Imperial manuals for sale.

Hope this helps.

Bill
Vancouver, BC