coolant overflow tanks

 I would like to have a coolant overflow tank on my 67 IMP, I have been looking in wrecking yards for one that would fit from some other car , but they are all odd  shapes(made for specific applications and don't fit in the imp very well, has anybody found one from another car, or an aftermarket one that fits well?, thanks Mike Becker

67 4DR and vert