chronometer

KerryPinkerton (pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
I finally gave up and put a switch in the glove box so I could turn the dang
thing off and on.

You turn your clock on and off? There was a joke during the 1970s energy
crisis about an energy saving clock that you only plug in when you want to
know what time it is. Sounds like it's come full circle...

Chris in LA
67 Crown (clock is right twice a day)
78 NYB Salon (clock truly is accurate to within 1 minute per month)