budd rotors, thickness question answered!

budd rotors, thickness question answered!

I have a 69 with BUDD brakes and I just spent quite a few
bucks and 2 weeks having the calipers rebuilt. Only to
learn that Advance Auto Parts has them in stock. I could
have gotten a pair from Advance for the cost of having
one rebuilt.
But...My current dilemma after finding out my battery
was crap, I replaced it and the positive battery cable
and the starter when I realized the solenoid housing
(plastic) was cracked and a previous owner apparently put
some schmutz on it. Anyhow, after much trouble and money
I have power but the engine won't crank. I am currently
scrutinizing the ignition switch. Would anyone have any
ideas about what I should look at next?

T.L.
Restless in Reading.