Please Welcome Scott French looking for Imperial Hearse

Please Welcome Scott French looking for Imperial Hearse

Hi Scott,

Was it maybe a '64 Imperial hearse you were thinking of?  Or did it have
tailfins?  We have some information on the subject here:
http://www.imperialclub.com/Varieties/Special/Professional/Hearses/index.htm

Out of curiosity, what part of Iowa were you in?

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan
Newton, Iowa