Please Welcome Scott French looking for Imperial Hearse

Please Welcome Scott French looking for Imperial Hearse

New Subscriber(s): Scott L. French
Email Address is: slfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Austin, Texas USA

Car(s) owned: Looking for a Chrysler Imperial Hearse (50s-60s)

Self-Introduction: Scott L. French

Professional musician; drummer, percussionist, vocalist, instructor,
composer, vintage drum restorer.

I had the opportunity to purchase a 60's (?) Chrysler Imperial Hearse as my
first car when I was 15 years old (1973).  My dad was not too keen on me
driving a 400 hp hearse around the country side.  I think a local Shriner's
club snatched it up.

I am looking for evidence, literature, pictures, or aa actually Chrysler
Imperial hearse(s) for sale.

Anyone out there can provide with any of the above, I will be eternally
grateful.

Hobbies: Kayaking, vintage drum collecting (Slingerland), Depression era
antiques (glass/Mission furniture), vintage wrist watches, and
planning/building my dream house/studio.