Please Welcome a New member Bob Sykes '68 hdtp

Please Welcome a New member Bob Sykes '68 hdtp

New Subscriber(s): Bob Sykes
Email Address is: bobsykes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: central midwest

Car(s) owned: 1968 Crown 4 dr hardtop (Champaign w/ white vinyl top) 42000
miles

Self-Introduction: I have just purchased this car and it is currently
(4/16/02) in transit from California, so I have yet to put my hands on it!
I have admired Mopars for years, since that was all my father would own.
This is my first Imperial. I do also own a '51 New Yorker and a '52 Dodge
pickup.  The Imperial has been pretty thoroughly reconditioned inside and
out as well as most mechanicals, so I hope to be driving it regularly in the
summer months.  I like all of the various years of the Imperials and hope in
the future to build a collection of different models.  I am quite new to
collecting in general, so I will be looking for all of the tips I can find.
I have visited the Imperial club website for several months and gained a lot
of information before making my purchase.  Hats off to all of you who
established the website, and I hope to contribute in the future.