Still A/C: Anyone with a '72 shop manual?

Still A/C: Anyone with a '72 shop manual?

With the mercury finally rising over 100* here on Sunday my A/C restoration
project has become more crucial.

Eventually I will obtain a new AutoTemp II servo from somewhere, but 'till
then I want to "hotwire" the system.

If anyone has a schema for the electrical connectors that hook up to the
AutoTemp II Controller I would be SO GRATEFUL if you could forward the
details to me. Either a scan of the wiring diagram as it connects to the
controller, or a simple "black = fan low, green = compressor" etc. would be
just dandy. I think with a few feet of wire and some patience I can get the
system at least functional before the REAL heat hits. I've already tested
the compressor and clutch and both seem to work, so all I need is some tech
info and I think I'll be able to hotwire this sucker.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

DD