From: Paul Rivera [mailto:rivera@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 4:08 AM
To: Dietmar Frensemeyer
Subject: Chrysler

Hello Dietmar:

Well today you were on my mind. So as I was travelling to Laguna Beach today, I passed by a Auto Body shop (panel beaters) and there in the driveway was a mint condition 62 Black 2 Door Convertible Imperial. . Also, a host of other vintage Chrysler cars. I made a mental note to stop by on the way back.
I did so, and met the owner, Les Bumann. Name of the shop is Auto Dent (clever name no doubt), address is 21022 Laguna Canyon road, Laguna Beach, CA. 92651, Tel. 001.949.376.9676. Nice older fellow who was quite interested in your 1960.

Anyway, he advised two guys who are really into Imperials may be of assistance to you.

First is Lowell C. Howe, PO Box 1432, Patterson, CA. 95363, Tel. 001.209.892.3464. He has over 300 Chryslers that he has in his facility, including a 1960.

Next is a guy that Les said restored a 1960 to Concours condition.
Lynn Davis, 2889 Central Ave.
Riverside, CA. . Tel. 001.909.276.1925

I hope he got his story straight!

So I hope any of this information can be useful for you.

All the best to all of you,

Paul Rivera