Please Welcome Frederic Mardon '58 Sedan

Please Welcome Frederic Mardon '58 Sedan

Hi Frederic,

Welcome to the best source of Imperial related information on the net and a
great meeting place for a lot of nice people. Speaking as a fellow European,
I can tell you that you will feel far less isolated in your choice of car now
you have joined the list.

Will you be attending the Chrysler Anciennes Rallye at Bourges in May? I will
be there with a number of other Imperial owners from France and the U.K. I am
sure your '58 would make a welcome addition. By coincidence, a week before
the rallye begins, I will be passing through Grenoble in my '61 LeBaron  en
route for Antibes.

Best wishes,

Tony V.