360/727 in 81 IMP

  To all those that sent a reply to my first post thank you.  I just traded
a 91 Ford Ranger with 125,000 miles on it (needs some work!) for a rebuilt
360 and two 727 transmissions.
  It will probably be a while before I actualy do the swap as I have to
remove both engines and tranmissions and I don't have a whole lot of spare
time these days.
  I found Denny's Drive Shaft Service on the "net".  Does any one have any
experience with them? Good/bad?
  One item that hasn't been mentioned yet is the speedometer cable.  Will
it be long enough to reach the new trans?
  I have also considered getting a set of headers but the only ones I know
for sure will fit cost $500 which is more than I want to spend.  Any ideas?

Dave U.
81 IMP