81 imp 360/727 swap

I do not see a problem with this swap the motor mount
ears (on the motor did not change to the best of my
memory). The A727 might be longer (I have only messed
with B engines for the last 10 years and can't
remember) but the mount should be in the same place. I
would not bother trying to get a CMX driveshaft (yes a
rare one) I would shorten the one you have (50.00 in
LA with u-joints 2 years ago), but be sure to check
the splines on the output shaft and get the
appropriate yoke! But I must qualify this as I have
had many cars and thought it was an easy thing to put
a 2.2 Shelby turbo motor in the back of a chopped top
bug with 85 Corvette suspension! Seriously if you have
done engine swaps before on Fords (I can't think of a
worst nightmare than that for engine swaps!) then
welcome to the best engineering America can offer!

Thad the ImpPoster
1965 Imp the Grey Ghost
Contemplating mating a 61 Imp front and fins to a 64
Chrysler Town and Country with dual power bucket seats
and air.
Also thinking of getting a Dodge touring body and
installing an ol' Imp 354 taking up space in my garage
Hows that fer bench racing!
P.S. Remember the wife won't even let me have some
money for paint for the ol' Imp...no I won't sell the
354! Don't ask LOL!