To Pete in PA

Hi Pete,
I was curious where i PA you are located. I'm in Reading.
I also have a 440-4barrel in my 69 Imperial and in the
owners manual it recommends premium fuel. Also, do you
know what color the factory painted the motors prior to
installing them in a vehicle? And is there a way to find
out if the motor in my car now is the original one
installed,I do have the original factory build slip if
that helps. Thanks.
T.L.